Comments for 6 Tips for creating a Positive mindset
6 Tips for creating a Positive mindset
Author: Ashima Gupta | Date: 11 Apr 2017 | Comment: 0 Share: | | |
Mix with positive people- Positivity is infectious. So if you want to catch it, spend more time interacting with positive people. Negativity is also infectious, so best to avoid pessimists or whingers.
Accept change - come to terms with the fact that change is a positive thing. Don’t be frightened of it. If you don’t open your mind to the need to do things differently, you cannot Learn, Improve or Develop. Every change should be welcomed with open arms as an opportunity to grow and create something great!
Keep a journal-record what you do. Why? So that you continually remind yourself of the good things that are happening in your life and your acknowledge your achievements. Negative people often forget the good and dwell on the bad. Each day before you go to bed, try writing down 3 good things that happened to you that day.
Have a plan each day. A day without a plan will lead nowhere. Plan today what you will do tomorrow, don’t wait until tomorrow arrives. If you do not plan the prior day, you will find yourself hijacked by other things. Have personal goals over the next year, then consider next month, next week and then each day.
Exercise releases positive chemicals into the blood stream. Try to do something regularly that you enjoy, even if its just a walk around the block. It’s amazing how different you will feel afterwards. Build this activity in your daily planning process. That way you are more likely to do it!
Watch your words! Speak positively, never whinge. Always communicate a positive message, even when things are not going well. If you think negatively, you are likely to talk more negatively. Smiling more also helps tremendously while implementing this.
More interesting articles by Ashima
- Coping with workplace stress
- What Success means to me?
- Productivity Hacks
- 5 Steps to Build Confidence for Women Relaunching their Career - 2nd innings
- Preparing To Retire
- Why Do Goals Fail
- Being your true self
- Dear Zindagi – Let me know how to get there
- Being Happy and Successful - The Cinderella Way
- Understanding and achieving all round Wellness
- The constancy of change
- Empowering steps for personal transformation
- Make your life Awesome in 2 weeks!
- 15 tips to enjoy greater happiness in life
- This is why we do not succeed
- Chasing Goals
- The importance of 100% commitment
- Somethings that Matter
- And thats what the journey of Success is all About..
- The Surprising Facts about talking to Strangers.
- Everything seems to be perfect, but there is still something missing..
- What’s In It For The Leader..
- Life Coaching - A unique journey of Equals
- The Corporate Pressure Cooker
- The Learning Perspective
- What the C-suite really needs!
- Guilty or not Guilty!
- The Importance of PR in Life
- Create your 2016 an Epic year