Comments for How to Have a Fulfilling Career !!!
How to Have a Fulfilling Career !!!
Author: Shyam Kalle | Date: 09 Mar 2017 | Comment: 0 Share: | | |
If you search Google, you will probably find several articles on ‘having a fulfilling career’ or ‘a satisfying career’. These words are very commonly used, but one needs to understand the very definition of ‘fulfilment’ or ‘satisfaction’ in one’s professional life. The question you would then ask yourself is, whether this is really your expectation of a successful career. Does it give you the fulfilment you were looking for? Could it have been different, still? For many people, after having been through the past so many years in their current career, they wonder if they are indeed getting the inner fulfilment or inner success that they really wanted.
Consider the following questions:
- Do you love and enjoy doing what you do at work?
- What are those 3 things that you like most about your current job or career?
- What are those 3 things that you dislike the most? What could have been different?
- If there was one thing that you would like to change in your career, what would that be?
- Do you feel there is something better for you out there?
- Assuming you had all the skills and the right beliefs to make changes in your career, then what would your career look like?
- Are you in a situation where you want to make a career shift, but do not know what to do?
- If yes, then what is holding you back from making that shift?
- Have you set any short-term and long-term goals for yourself that you wanted to achieve, and by when? If yes, are you facing any challenges?
These are some powerful questions that you might ask yourself, and you would have noticed that the focus of these questions was more on the inner-self, i.e. what do ‘you’ really want. Could this make your career more enjoyable, rewarding, and fulfilling?
If you said “yes”, then a Career and Performance Coach can help you. Read on to find out how....
So, who is a Career and Performance Coach?
There are people who have their jobs but certainly not the dream careers they desired, and wish to transition, while some people are in the process of getting into the right career of their choice. Then, there are others who are doing well in their present careers but want to raise their level of performance. Often, people face roadblocks as they move forward, and there could be psychological, behavioral, or emotional issues that come in the way of their progress. This is where a Career and Performance Coach could help you. A certified Coach supports you in making informed decision about you career development and trajectory. Through an interactive process of inquiry and dialog, the Coach provides you with a deeper insight into yourself, delving into your thoughts and beliefs, understands your motivational triggers, and helps you discover your true potential. The outcome is to make you realise what you really want to do, chart out a clear roadmap, identify and eliminate the limiting beliefs that come in the way of your progress, and guide you towards achieving your goal.
Where can I get a Career and Performance Coach?
The Career Coach who is best for you is the one you are most comfortable with. There are several directories where you can find expert career coaches. Try our free session to help you decide, and visit www.CoachGrab.com
- Coping with workplace stress
- What Success means to me?
- Productivity Hacks
- 5 Steps to Build Confidence for Women Relaunching their Career - 2nd innings
- Preparing To Retire
- Why Do Goals Fail
- Being your true self
- Dear Zindagi – Let me know how to get there
- Being Happy and Successful - The Cinderella Way
- Understanding and achieving all round Wellness
- The constancy of change
- Empowering steps for personal transformation
- Make your life Awesome in 2 weeks!
- 15 tips to enjoy greater happiness in life
- This is why we do not succeed
- Chasing Goals
- The importance of 100% commitment
- Somethings that Matter
- And thats what the journey of Success is all About..
- The Surprising Facts about talking to Strangers.
- Everything seems to be perfect, but there is still something missing..
- What’s In It For The Leader..
- Life Coaching - A unique journey of Equals
- The Corporate Pressure Cooker
- The Learning Perspective
- What the C-suite really needs!
- Guilty or not Guilty!
- The Importance of PR in Life
- Create your 2016 an Epic year