Comments for Jag ghumeya thaare jaisa na koi…Maa
Jag ghumeya thaare jaisa na koi…Maa
Author: Arti Singh | Date: 13 May 2017 | Comment: 0 Share: | | |
When it comes to your close relationships, it's more of the feeling and emotions than the words...
And I am trying to put it in words to express my feelings towards these beautiful emotions...
I call it as emotions...it's not just a plain relationship.-..
A mother is the one who made every bit of us and also the every important difference in our lives...just as for a successful person and a “normal” human being... This same emotion is seen even in the animals. They also love their mother..and she does just about everything to see them grown up and get independent with all her love ……. there is a mutual feeling from both for each other.
These words of my mom are etched in my memory"you will realize the importance of a mother when you will become mother a by yourself ".
And yes, the equation had completely changed between as as I held my baby for the first time in my arms.. …I called her that day, and said "Thank You" ALL that she did for me..
That's why , it's more of a feeling and emotion for me, and I am sure for most of the people in the world..., whether they become a mother or a father at some stage. A far greater realization dawns on everyone!
We can buy everything….. including (arguably) some relationships..but not a mother..
When I think of my mother, my face brightens up, whatever the state I am in, I start accessing good and powerful state...just by thinking about her.
And I am the world for my daughter..it is a blessing to be a mother...
And one thing I learnt from the dynamics of my relationship with my mother was to give yourself up for the children. And that realization came just from what my mother had said and I later realized how true it was. I am lucky that I can today declare that nobody admires me in this world in true sense but I have one admirer for the lifetime for sure. And it is……………………………… my daughter..I am her role model...
As soon as you finish reading this. Just go, call your mother, and say THANK YOU.
Even you don’t know the reason..but this is the best you can do to her..and I am sure she will be very happy. Doesn’t she deserve that???
- Coping with workplace stress
- What Success means to me?
- Productivity Hacks
- 5 Steps to Build Confidence for Women Relaunching their Career - 2nd innings
- Preparing To Retire
- Why Do Goals Fail
- Being your true self
- Dear Zindagi – Let me know how to get there
- Being Happy and Successful - The Cinderella Way
- Understanding and achieving all round Wellness
- The constancy of change
- Empowering steps for personal transformation
- Make your life Awesome in 2 weeks!
- 15 tips to enjoy greater happiness in life
- This is why we do not succeed
- Chasing Goals
- The importance of 100% commitment
- Somethings that Matter
- And thats what the journey of Success is all About..
- The Surprising Facts about talking to Strangers.
- Everything seems to be perfect, but there is still something missing..
- What’s In It For The Leader..
- Life Coaching - A unique journey of Equals
- The Corporate Pressure Cooker
- The Learning Perspective
- What the C-suite really needs!
- Guilty or not Guilty!
- The Importance of PR in Life
- Create your 2016 an Epic year