Comments for The constancy of change
The constancy of change
Author: Suneeta Lawrence | Date: 12 Dec 2016 | Comment: 0 Share: | | |
Is a great change always chaotic? Maybe it is. The way you handle change and think about it is the key for endurance through change.
Value and be aware of the constant cycle of all life. Rather than viewing change as disruptive, unwanted occurrence, you can choose to view the variances in your world as valuable influences in the cycle of existence.
Become an observer of how your world really works, and allow yourself to be in harmony with the cyclical nature of all living things.
All things come and then go. An ending may feel like a reason to mourn, whether it's the closing of a phase in life, completion of a project, end of a relationship, termination of job, or anything else. When a person leaves, it feels like the end of the world. When a business venture fails or when there is a painful injury, you may feel depressed. Do not get trapped in these emotional endings, as your then not permitting them to be a natural part of life.
Take time to be an impartial observer of life, particularly when an ending is causing despair. Write these words and post them in a conspicuous place at home/office - "This too shall pass"
This is to remind you that change is the only constant thing in life. Everything you notice is in a cycle of coming and going. Everything! without any exceptions. It is something you can totally rely on. It is perfect and divine. It brings spring flowers, it brings the aging process, it brings rebirth, it brings new relationships - it is change and is constant.
- Coping with workplace stress
- What Success means to me?
- Productivity Hacks
- 5 Steps to Build Confidence for Women Relaunching their Career - 2nd innings
- Preparing To Retire
- Why Do Goals Fail
- Being your true self
- Dear Zindagi – Let me know how to get there
- Being Happy and Successful - The Cinderella Way
- Understanding and achieving all round Wellness
- The constancy of change
- Empowering steps for personal transformation
- Make your life Awesome in 2 weeks!
- 15 tips to enjoy greater happiness in life
- This is why we do not succeed
- Chasing Goals
- The importance of 100% commitment
- Somethings that Matter
- And thats what the journey of Success is all About..
- The Surprising Facts about talking to Strangers.
- Everything seems to be perfect, but there is still something missing..
- What’s In It For The Leader..
- Life Coaching - A unique journey of Equals
- The Corporate Pressure Cooker
- The Learning Perspective
- What the C-suite really needs!
- Guilty or not Guilty!
- The Importance of PR in Life
- Create your 2016 an Epic year