Comments for Create your 2016 an Epic year
Create your 2016 an Epic year
Author: Pratyush Singh | Date: 06 Aug 2016 | Comment: 0 Share: | | |
As another year draws to an end, it's a natural time for many of us to pause and reflect.
Its time to journal and ask some of the important Life questions. I invite you to take an hour out for yourselves and reflect on below queries.
What is something you did in 2015 that you think you will remember for the rest of your life?
- What was the most challenging part of 2015 for you? How would you handle those challenges if you face them again?
- If you could change one thing that happened this year, what would it be?
- In what area do you feel you made your biggest improvements?
- Of the books you read this year, which was your favorite? Mention your biggest take away.
- What are your values? What do you represent? How are you living your values ?
- Are you achieving the goals that you have set for yourselves?
- Are you putting quality time into my relationship?
- Are you getting healthier?
- If you have one year left to live, what would you do?
- What advice would you give to yourself 3 years ago?
- How would you want to make your 2016 an EPIC year both Personally & Professionally?
- What are your top FIVE goals for 2016?
Often, no matter how hard you've worked or how much you might have accomplished, you can end up feeling regretful. Do you?
Everyone has some part of their life they want to improve-"gaps" that exist between who they are and who they want to be. With so much of dramatic distractions in our life , we observe our life is passing by without significant progress made toward closing those gaps.
Do you feel the GAP? Do you feel you are living same year 40 times?
Most of us have a vision for ourselves that we're not pursuing, are approaching half heartedly, or are chasing with wrong resources in our hands & are falling apart.
Do you want to end up with another 2016 where you realize that you have been moving but moving in a wrong direction?
Do you want to end up with another 2016 where you realize that you have been spending time accomplishing goals that rarely matter and taking away time from your goals that deeply matters to you.
How about engaging with one of our internationally certified coach who can help you design a life that will make your 2016 an EPIC year.
Thanks for reading.
Wishing you an incredible 2016.
- Coping with workplace stress
- What Success means to me?
- Productivity Hacks
- 5 Steps to Build Confidence for Women Relaunching their Career - 2nd innings
- Preparing To Retire
- Why Do Goals Fail
- Being your true self
- Dear Zindagi – Let me know how to get there
- Being Happy and Successful - The Cinderella Way
- Understanding and achieving all round Wellness
- The constancy of change
- Empowering steps for personal transformation
- Make your life Awesome in 2 weeks!
- 15 tips to enjoy greater happiness in life
- This is why we do not succeed
- Chasing Goals
- The importance of 100% commitment
- Somethings that Matter
- And thats what the journey of Success is all About..
- The Surprising Facts about talking to Strangers.
- Everything seems to be perfect, but there is still something missing..
- What’s In It For The Leader..
- Life Coaching - A unique journey of Equals
- The Corporate Pressure Cooker
- The Learning Perspective
- What the C-suite really needs!
- Guilty or not Guilty!
- The Importance of PR in Life
- Create your 2016 an Epic year