Comments for This is why we do not succeed
This is why we do not succeed
Author: Ashima Gupta | Date: 08 Dec 2016 | Comment: 0 Share: | | |
Have you ever failed, perhaps more than once? Maybe at fitness or at personal growth or in career or something else. Why is it that despite all good intentions and plenty of seemingly hard work we fail?
It is so because we do not understand 'SUCCESS'. Success is doing the right things, Long Enough! You know it's ok to start things and maybe stop for a while or as long as it deems right. But what is not ok is to not get back, to not start again with the learning of previous failures or rather as I term it "Feedback from previous Actions which did not produce the Desired Results". This is what Long Enough means in Success!
What is that one thing that you have been wanting to be successful at? Get back on it today, if you miss again, get back on it again. Do it Long Enough to Succeed.
- Coping with workplace stress
- What Success means to me?
- Productivity Hacks
- 5 Steps to Build Confidence for Women Relaunching their Career - 2nd innings
- Preparing To Retire
- Why Do Goals Fail
- Being your true self
- Dear Zindagi – Let me know how to get there
- Being Happy and Successful - The Cinderella Way
- Understanding and achieving all round Wellness
- The constancy of change
- Empowering steps for personal transformation
- Make your life Awesome in 2 weeks!
- 15 tips to enjoy greater happiness in life
- This is why we do not succeed
- Chasing Goals
- The importance of 100% commitment
- Somethings that Matter
- And thats what the journey of Success is all About..
- The Surprising Facts about talking to Strangers.
- Everything seems to be perfect, but there is still something missing..
- What’s In It For The Leader..
- Life Coaching - A unique journey of Equals
- The Corporate Pressure Cooker
- The Learning Perspective
- What the C-suite really needs!
- Guilty or not Guilty!
- The Importance of PR in Life
- Create your 2016 an Epic year